- 632 West 6th Avenue
- Anchorage, Alaska 99501
- © 2012 Municipality of Anchorage
You are hereHome ›
(Third Party Funds)
Indirect applicants complete a 3-step process. Click here for a Fund Application Guide (PDF).
1) Preliminary online application regarding proposed Fund; (Note: Click "yes" to the accredited investor question to proceed with your application -- it's a system requirement.)
2) Via e-mail: Submission of proposal documents which augment the short application and demonstrate Fund's ability to manage 49SAF monies;
3) Via e-mail: Submission of signed and returned due diligence documentation (MS WORD).
- Be an entity (partnership, LP. LLP, LLC, corporation, trust or estate) investing only in businesses that meet the requirements to the left
- Be organized for the purpose of investing in a portfolio of non-publicly traded investments that meet program objectives
- Consist of accredited investors as defined by Securities and Exchange Commission Regulation D, Rule 501. For a manager-managed Fund, this is not a requirement, although common.
- Be in compliance with the securities laws of Alaska.
- Demonstrate 1:1 private leverage and target 10:1
Have no principals who are ineligible persons
(ex: convicted of a felony, sex offense against a minor, engaged in criminal activity, etc.; see Investment Requirements and Prohibitions, Sec. II)
►► APPLY NOW